Wow -I'm really behind in blogging! Probably 2 reasons...too busy?...
I haven't taken any pictures,... maybe 3 ..I'd rather call than write.
too much has happened to write about it all... Mayo trip and great time with Mark and Brenda Schibilla, visits with Youngs and Bob H. in Mpls., then a couple of weeks at Lake Beauty Bible Camp (Dad handyman, me more curtains.) Then we very quickly put new laminate flooring in our bed room (suggested by the pulmonologist) and took off for Nashville to help the Gowans pack up and move. It was such fun to see Sally Jane go from a "flailing on her tummy baby" to a full fledged "toddler" in 3 1/2 months. It has worked out beautifully for us to have the Gowans living in our L.G. condo while we take off for another "adventure"
They just stored all their belongings in our garage while they figure out the next step for them.
He finished his contract with Veggie Tales in Feb. We are thankful with them for another "contract" job as film editor in WI to carry them through the birth of baby #2 in August.
Next for us? We headed west stopping for an overnight with Jane in IA and a visit to Pomeroy Cov., and now we have landed for a couple of weeks at the Covenant Camp in NE.
This camp has a lot of similarities to Twin Lakes, except it is on a river ( lake is a couple of miles away) and they also have a swimming pool. We are staying in a lovely little 4-plex, our room is complete with private bath. (only thing missing is my beloved bath tub :) We have complete access to everything in the dining hall kitchen which is great because there is not a lot going on with regular campers at this time. Dad has been helping build a small bridge so far, and I have been making vinyl table cloths for the dining hall. -glad I brought my leather needles.
So far the weather has been great. Even warmer today -80's? I am being pretty careful with my mask as am not real sure about all the cedar trees. My last prednisone was Sat. , so unfortunately yesterday and today I am functioning with a "withdrawal" headache..I'm guessing it must be like a hangover-tho I've never had one :) Dad has been working with the maintenance guy, and I've been mostly alone, so I think I will bring some of our CD's over to the D. hall today. We hope to find our way to a nearby town this eve. to pick up a few extras. (I'm missing all my fresh fruit and veggies.)
I'll try to take some pictures soon so I can send them. We love and miss you all.
I haven't taken any pictures,... maybe 3 ..I'd rather call than write.
too much has happened to write about it all... Mayo trip and great time with Mark and Brenda Schibilla, visits with Youngs and Bob H. in Mpls., then a couple of weeks at Lake Beauty Bible Camp (Dad handyman, me more curtains.) Then we very quickly put new laminate flooring in our bed room (suggested by the pulmonologist) and took off for Nashville to help the Gowans pack up and move. It was such fun to see Sally Jane go from a "flailing on her tummy baby" to a full fledged "toddler" in 3 1/2 months. It has worked out beautifully for us to have the Gowans living in our L.G. condo while we take off for another "adventure"
They just stored all their belongings in our garage while they figure out the next step for them.
He finished his contract with Veggie Tales in Feb. We are thankful with them for another "contract" job as film editor in WI to carry them through the birth of baby #2 in August.
Next for us? We headed west stopping for an overnight with Jane in IA and a visit to Pomeroy Cov., and now we have landed for a couple of weeks at the Covenant Camp in NE.
This camp has a lot of similarities to Twin Lakes, except it is on a river ( lake is a couple of miles away) and they also have a swimming pool. We are staying in a lovely little 4-plex, our room is complete with private bath. (only thing missing is my beloved bath tub :) We have complete access to everything in the dining hall kitchen which is great because there is not a lot going on with regular campers at this time. Dad has been helping build a small bridge so far, and I have been making vinyl table cloths for the dining hall. -glad I brought my leather needles.
So far the weather has been great. Even warmer today -80's? I am being pretty careful with my mask as am not real sure about all the cedar trees. My last prednisone was Sat. , so unfortunately yesterday and today I am functioning with a "withdrawal" headache..I'm guessing it must be like a hangover-tho I've never had one :) Dad has been working with the maintenance guy, and I've been mostly alone, so I think I will bring some of our CD's over to the D. hall today. We hope to find our way to a nearby town this eve. to pick up a few extras. (I'm missing all my fresh fruit and veggies.)
I'll try to take some pictures soon so I can send them. We love and miss you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment