Saturday, September 13, 2008

rainy Saturday


We've really been lazy today, but did manage to get the house cleaned for company...our JBU friends from Burlington are coming for dessert tonight...peach shortcake.


Yesterday we helped Karen with her "brunch" over at Havenwood. Its good to see her walking with her cane now and starting to hurt a little less.


We are going to a 5 week study on Bill Hybels' book "Walk Across the Room" on Wed. nights.

Neal is leading one of the small groups on Monday, I think.


Timmy's birthday party was fun...just us and A.K. and Lucas, his friend. His choice for diner was corn dogs and Chesse Its and Cyndie made a "soccer field" cake. I wasn't too crazy about the grape pop :)


sure sorry to hear the Gowans have the crud...it's hard to be sick at someone else's house.

-praying you will be feeling better soon and able to make the long trek home.


I'll see where my pix land this bog....I guess someone will have to tell me how to get pix into the dialog....oh, well. Thought you might remember Mina B. and like to see her pix.
love to all, mom

2 comments:

Neal D said...

Looks like the picture showed up okay!

Gow_spot said...

way to go momma!
i am soooo proud of your blog!
it looks sharp!
and sooo fun... have you told your buddies about the blogspot?
we are home and going to be as soon as lil miss tootsabelle goes to sleep tonight.
love you guys