what do you know...I figured out how to add a new note!
We have been home now for a whole week and we are still sleeping 9-10 hours per night.
Perhaps we will catch up soon :)
We have emptied the suitcases, washed mountains of clothes, filled the cupboards and refigerator, read all the backed up mail, written a bunch of thank you notes, and even begun to do some "mr fix it" things and bake a few cookies. (Actually I had a hard time with my grocery list today..I really did forget how to cook over the summer!)
I just picked a random photo of L and Sally from our travels...
It was supposed to go here:
Maybe I will try another and see where it lands....-well that was interesting....they both appear at the top! sure takes a long time to upload the images on our dial-up. Any suggestions how to make the process quicker?
We're trying to figure out how to best use our time and energies here...and trying to be slow with our "yesses". Glad to be here for Timmy's birthday. Till next time...
2 comments:
Way to go mom! You can cut and paste the photo to the spot where you want it...No good ideas on the slow dial-up except getting faster internet! =)
You can resize the picture in a different program before you upload. The smaller the image, the faster the upload. Or you can come over to our house to upload!
Post a Comment