Monday, May 11, 2009

more pix

I tried to capture the "rustic' room at the Hostel at Jackson Hole...too dark.
old faithful and "old faithful" :)



these are all going in backward chronologically...I'm still waiting for my "how to blog" lesson!






this guy walked right by our car.
..was huge






cousin Dennis Decker and Joann. Sorry didn't get a very good pix of Aunt Vera -she lost her bottom false teeth and didn't smile!









obviously Mt. Rushmore




the badlands




working on the mattresses at Cov. Cedars (and blossoms by the dorm)






I'm sorry to say we didn't get any pix of the majestic Grand Tetons....it was getting pretty late and we needed to find accomodations...hard to take, too, and really show the beauty.
Well, I have more, but running out of time tonight. maybe someday.
Thank you for your prayers. We are having amazing opportunity. miss you all!










No comments: