the leaders of the volunteer team who open their home anytime and lead morning devos.
the big family recreation center
Meal time...always lots of fruit.

Evening walks on the beach.
Dave working on the new building.


The rhododendren bushes are beautiful...on the grounds there are white, pink, red, purple and orange.
The week flew by..Dad worked on the new building and enjoyed learning from an experienced older carpenter who was here for the week. We actually had a lot more volunteers this week..up to 15 a few days. I worked some in laundry, but most of the time with another lady on a big mailing -folding, stuffing, sealing, etc.
One of our most enjoyable activities is, of course, walking on the beach each evening.
We are starting to think about our trip home..may possibly take the northen route and see Mt. Rainer Nat. park and I've never been to Montana or even North Dakota. We are at this point planning to be done here June 20th.
The grass pollens are getting higher now here, and I think I may have mentioned that I am realizing that a lot of my coughing could be due to food ..will probably have to wait till we get home to figure that out -pretty hard to do when eating in the dining room.
We are eager to hear about the camping trip. -and praying for the last week of school.
Hang in there, Gowans, God is faithful with His promises. We will be praying special on your court date, D and A. We are glad you all can enjoy the pool. Jane, I was disappointed to hear that Eric Johnson and his family will be gone to the lower 48 the month of June. He is the one that was my boss for most of last summer before he went over to AEC. Their youngest is Sally's age. I talked to our friend, Helen, (ACC cook) today...she is looking forward to meeting you.
We love to get your blogs and pix. Keep them coming.

No comments:
Post a Comment